I have PageRank?

Woah... Totally going to "geek" out on the search engine marketing front on you for now... So please bear with me.

I was visiting my blog this morning to "QA" the site... Make sure everything is looking good. That's when I noticed that I have finally, after two and a half months of blogging, finally registered a Google PageRank. My PageRank is 3/10.



Exciting stuff. Apparently there's this thing called the "Internet." And on this "Internet" there are "web sites." And these "web sites" are made up of "web pages." And these "web pages" can be assigned a value by search engines. Google has been kind enough to give us an indicator as to what a web site's "value" is with PageRank.

This is just exciting news because it shows that if you optimize a site (even just a little) search engines will find value in what you have out there.

Comments

Popular Posts