Stupid Netflix.

I was so very pumped to settle in last night and watch Pippi Longstocking, which I Netflixed for the weekend. So very pumped...

So you can imagine my disappointment when I pull out the DVD from the white sleeve and see that it is not Pippi Longstocking they sent me. It was The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking... A very BAD re-make made in the late 1980s.

This is BS. Netflix is really starting to suck hardcore.

First, because I rent a lot of movies, they have me on a delayed delivery list... So when normal people can send movies back and expect to get their next movie within two days, it takes me four days to get. (This is because I am efficient, I watch the movie and I mail it back the next day.)

Also, many of the DVDs I have gotten lately have a number of scratches on them that cause them to "pixel-ate."

And, whenever I try to get the newest releases, I am put on a lengthy "wait list." (So far, it has taken me over a month to get on the short list for Pide and Prejudice.)

Now they send me the wrong DVD! The label on the sleeve was correct. It read "Pippi Longstocking (1974)." But the DVD inside was all wrong.

So Netflix, I am about "86" you from my life.

Comments

Popular Posts