"100% Witches!"

I think the acupuncture from yesterday may have done some good work. I woke up this morning very, very relaxed. And as I am sitting at my desk right now typing this, I am very, very relaxed.

Also, I think the acupuncture may have induced a deep sleep last night. Apparently, according to the husband, I was talking in my sleep. The only thing he was able to understand from my speak was when I called out, "100% witches."

I have no idea what I was dreaming about. Must have been witches.

Speaking of dreams... I had the oddest dream the night before last. I dreamt I was swimming in a lagoon when all of the sudden a dolphin came over and was trying to play with me. I just wanted to swim around, but it kept trying to flip me over, in a friendly way. I kept telling it, "Okay! We can play for a little bit! But I want to swim too!"

I'll have to give it some thought as to what those mean.

But "100% Witches!"

Comments

Popular Posts