In Cabo.. And I Can't Feel My Teeth.

FYI people... "Can't feel my teeth" is my code for "I'm a little buzzed."

Just for future reference.

I got up this morning at the ass crack before dawn (also known as 3am) to catch an early flight to Cabo for my brother J's wedding.

We landed in perfect time.  However, my sister and her boyfriend (who we were supposed to catch a shuttle with) ended up at a different terminal than us.  So The Husband and I arrived at the resort without them.  And that's when my papa went into panic mode.

See, even though we are Mexican, we have never really been to Mexico.  We don't really know "resort town Mexico."  All we have ever experienced and heard of is "border town Mexico."  and that part of Mexico ain't exactly the "savory-est" part.  (Nogales...  Agua Prieta... Rocky Point...)  

So, when I showed up at the hotel without Red and her boyfriend in tow, he began to panic.

"I don't trust the transportation service we hired, " he said.

So, naturally, I began to freak.  And I refused to check into my hotel room till red and her boyfriend showed up.  Mum was totally fine.  She knows Red can take care of herself.  And The Husband was more concerned about me freaking out over this.  I began to feel like I had "lost" Red... Even though she is 23, and knows how to travel.

Eventually though, about an hour after The Husband and I arrived, Red and her boyfriend showed up.  Their plane had arrived later than ours.  And their terminal was way more crowded than ours.

About 30 minutes later, we were all at the beach having a good time.  Red and her boyfriend were enjoying the sun and some margaritas.

I enjoyed a margarita too... Even though I hadn't eaten much (really, anything at all) today.  Then I enjoyed a Corona... In a can.  

I had no idea they came in a can!!!!!  And they taste better from a can!!!!

So far, Cabo gets a big thumbs up.

Of course, that could be just the margarita and the Corona talking.

(Sorry guys, I can't seem to upload pictures right now.  Maybe later.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
my phrase is "I CAN'T FEEL MY LIPS!"

glad the sis is ok and everyone made it there safe!

HAVE FUN!
alas. said…
I'm a little jealous.

Margaritas on the beach is my favorite thing.
Anonymous said…
Is your brother Eli Manning??? :) I just read that he is getting married in Cabo this weekend also.
Anonymous said…
Enjoy the heat.

Have fun.
Eli Manning is getting married in Cabo this weekend, too! He's at the One & Only.

Wait....for all I know, he could actually be your brother.

Popular Posts