Tequila Wedding Favors.

I have been to quite a few weddings in my time. (Thankfully though, I have never had to be a bridesmaid. Only the bride, and only once!) Anyway, been to lots of weddings... And I have received numerous wedding favors.

You know what wedding favors are, right? They are the little trinkets you get as a guest attending the wedding. I gave out little boxes of maple fudge from a local shop in Niagara. But from other people, I have receievd the following:
  • Silver picture frames
  • Silver luggage tags
  • Lindsor truffles
  • More Lindsor truffles
  • A cute dragonfly ornament

But this weekend, I received the best wedding favor...



It's a little bottle of Mexican tequila!!!

Those of you who know me understand why I find this particular bottle of tequila to be extremely cool. (Hee! Hee!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO FUN! and way cooler than jordan almonds in mesh! :)
BFW (Tammy) said…
Too funny! Glad you had fun!
Vanessa said…
That's awesome! Was it custom made or just a fabulous coincidence?
Me said…
LOL! Thanks guys. It was custom made.
Dan said…
Did you ever wake up with a hangover in a Mexican laundromat?
Me said…
LOL!

No, Dan. I have never woken up with a hangover in a Mexican laundromat.

Have you?
Dan said…
Yeah. Watching the rinse cycle makes you dizzy.
Anonymous said…
Congratulation, very fun favor.
Anonymous said…
can you share where you got them made at? Thx
Trendy-Yennie said…
I am about to get married and I love the tequila favors, can you tell me where you got them from?
Me said…
Hi Yenny....

My brother and his wife actually made them. (Or their wedding coordinator did.)

They just took a bunch of small tequila bottles (which you can get at a liquor store usually), some rubber cement and cut-outs of their last name and put them together.

Popular Posts