September Issue Time.

It's nearly my favorite time of year. Only, in Canada, my favorite time of year gets pushed back an extra week because of the international shipping. But I am still excited nonetheless...

It's nearly "September Issue" time!

It's the time of year when all the fashion glossies release their September issues filled with pages and pages of new ads, editorial and photos. Fashion! Beauty! Health! Sex! Celebrity profiles!

I love it all. But I won't get most of the issues for (probably) another two weeks. Things get put on the racks a few days later here. But I am still pumped, just the same. Here are the ones I can't wait to get my hands on first...

Lady Gaga gracing Vanity Fair...



Jennifer Anniston looking fresh on my favorite mag, Harper's Bazaar...



Julia Roberts on Elle...



And Halle Berry is alleged to be on the September issue of Vogue. But I couldn't find a photo of that one.

Two weeks is going to D-R-A-G!

Comments

Popular Posts