Things I Can't Wait For...

I have about a week and a half till I go back home to Toronto. And I can not wait. Going back home means...
  • I will have a reason to wear something other than Lululemon yoga pants and tees.
  • I will have access to shoes other than flipflops and my Ugg-like boots I bought from Old Navy.
  • I will have a kitchen again! I am so over hotel-room cooking.
  • On that note, I am craving vegetables and fruit. And meat. These things are hard to keep/cook in your hotel room when you don't have much fridge space and nothing to cook on.
  • I will be able to take a bath finally. I shower at least twice a day here... But I miss baths. And when you have two yoga classes a day, you want to soak to relax your muscles. First thing I am doing as soon as I get home is taking a long bath.
  • I can go back to my job. I miss making decisions. I miss the people there. And I miss earning money.
Other than getting to see my husband again (which I get to do next week when he comes out here to San Diego), the thing I am most looking forward to is returning to a yoga practice that is therapeutic. For a good number of us here, our yoga practice has been rough lately. Your muscles don't have enough time to recover between classes. We're achey. Joints hurt. And we're all retaining water like crazy because of how much we are drinking.

Only 8 days of yoga left. And 11 days till I go home.

Comments

Sooo many things to look forward to when you return!! I seriously cannot believe that teacher training is almost over. WOW. Good luck wrapping up your last week!!

Popular Posts