Oscar "Closing" Dress... Nice Try Carrie.

I don't watch awards shows. I rarely spend time watching the red carpet portion. There are far too many good things on TV and, in general, things to do, that I don't have a desire to watch either live on TV.

No, I would rather wait a few minutes extra and review the coverage online.  That way I can look in detail at what was worn. Like with last night's Billboard Music Awards...

I see Carrie Underwood came in the "closing" dress from Oscar de la Renta's Autumn/Winter 2012 collection...


While it is a beautiful dress, I do not like it on her. But I think that may be because no one can top the moment the dress came down the runway...


This dress needs to be worn with sass.  You have to strut when wearing it. It's not for standing around and looking like a "delicate flower."

Comments

Bratty Duke said…
Or an Orange County Housewife.

Popular Posts