Beer & Ice Cream!

I was just telling my husband the other night (while out for cocktails) that I had never, ever been drunk off of beer.

I can now check that "goal" off my list.

Well, to be fair, I'm not"drunk." More "buzzed" and "full." And here's why...

I have found the BEST drink I have ever drunk. And I found it right here in the South End at Picco. It's the "Cow Tipper Frappe." And it is so tasty!

Vanilla ice cream and Left Hand Milk Stout blended... There's nothing finer! And I only ever said that about wine before. I can not believe I am saying that about BEER.

Now, I typically view Picco as a coupley-dinner place. But after having this drink, I highly recommend heading over for cocktails/dessert. This drink is both in one, and so filling.

It's "adult ice cream!" TRY IT!

Comments

Popular Posts