Best Place To Buy Jeans In Boston!

Imagine my excitement when I got this invite a few weeks ago...



I know, right? Super-duper reason to be excited... Jeans for 30% off! Even better, I was allowed to invite another person with me, so I invited The Grammar Vandal.

We both walked away with some cute things. I believe the Vandal got two pairs of jeans and a cute top. But me?

Oh please! You know I walked away with some fantastic stuff!

I got four new pairs of jeans. One pair of Ravens (to replace one of the pairs I bought last Winter, and have since worn out).



One pair of Red Engine jeans, which are higher in the waist, but to my surprise, looked really good.



One pair of Pine IV denims...



And one pair of Pine IV corduroys...



This is why I like shopping at Jean Therapy... They force me to try on brands that are totally new to me. I had never even heard of Pine IV and Red Engine... But I loved both brands. I have never owned a pair of 7s, Citizens, Joe's, Rock & Republics, True Religions...

All of those are fine brands. But for me? I love wearing stuff others may not be wearing. And they have a great variety of things available at JT.

Oh yeah... And the service there is second to none.

Comments

Love them all you lucky girl!
That Girl! said…
It was lovely, as always, to see you! I'm so glad that you came and enjoyed yourself :)
I CANNOT wait to get them hemmed so I can actually wear them!! Who knew I could ever pull off skinny jeans?
Me said…
Not sure why people are so afraid of skinny jeans... I used to be... But I think if you are comfortable in them, and are smart about how you style them, anyone can wear them.Do not fear them!
Bratty Duke said…
My cousin works for Pine IV and hooked me up with a few pairs. Which I promptly ruined by having them made from boot cut into skinnies.

Popular Posts