Looong Day.

The trip to NYC was good.

We got up at about 5am today. We left for the airport at about 5:45am. Our flight was on time. We easily grabbed a cab into Manhattan. We beat the parents and The Husband's Goddaughter to the church.

After catching up with people and having brunch, we headed back to JFK to catch our late afternoon flight. We were home by 6:25pm.

Wow! That's nearly 13 hours!

The mother loved the Christening gift we got for the little girl... A charm bracelet from Tiffany's, with a silver cross charm attached to it.

We will be adding to the charm bracelet as the little girl grows. We thought it was a sweet gift. Who better to get your first Tiffany's from than your Godfather?

Comments

April Elizabeth said…
wow that really is a sweet gift! She'll cherish it forever.

im still waiting for my first tiffany's. lol
Me said…
LOL! I bought my own first Tiffany's... Back when I was 23. I bought a Tiffany bracelet for myself.

Popular Posts