"Haunting Victoria."

I am teacher training now. Nine weeks in San Diego. (Woohoo!) I am blogging about it on my Bikram yoga teacher training blog. But there was one thing I found to post about that wasn't really related to the teacher training experience...

The little girl on my wall.


I call her "Haunting Victoria."

In a good number of the hotel rooms here is this print in a frame on the wall. She creeps the freaking hell out of me.

Out of most people, in fact.

No matter where you stand in the room, her eyes follow you. She is disturbing. I am going to have to get something to stick over her face. I've had to sleep with the lights on in my bathroom just to feel at ease with her watching me when my eyes are closed.

Comments

SylviaG. said…
uuuuh, she is scary....(despite the "cute" face).
Can´t you just take it off the wall? :)
April Elizabeth said…
yikes!

That is so scary. I hate creepy children. Can you cover it with a pillow case or complain to management?
thedancingj said…
LMAO. You should TOTALLY include this in your TT blog. Weird-ass creepy shit like that is what the experience is ALL ABOUT!!
Mary said…
she is watching me eat my baby carrots and hummus right now!!!!
What a horrible picture. WHY would any interior decorator think that would be a good print to include in a hotel room, which in its own rights is already creepy enough???!! Weird.
Dan said…
How do you sleep?

Popular Posts