Renovation: Illumination... And A Kitchen?

There is finally light in every room!

Even the hallway...


Am really liking the trim around the doors and moulding.

But it is really great to see the light fixtures up in every room, casting a glow on the colors...


This is my master bedroom. And I really love the light fixture I put in there...


It's from Jonathan Adler's collection. It's fun.

And downstairs in the living room, you can really see the coziness of the gray on the walls...


It will be warmed up, though, once the wood is down. And the furniture is in place. And truth be told, with nearly all of these light fixtures, I likely won't use them often. I hate overhead lighting. I much prefer "task lighting."

In fact, the only room where I will likely use the overhead lighting regularly will be the kitchen...


Yes... I have a something that is starting to look like an actual kitchen!

The counter tops will be concrete. And the backsplash will be white subway tile. So there still is a bit to do. But it's coming along!  The floors are allegedly going to start going in tomorrow... Fingers crossed...



Comments

Popular Posts