Renovation: There Is Light!

The electrician has been busy the past few days... Finishing up the wiring and installing light fixtures.

I now have light in my guest bathroom...


Navy walls and subway tile... You can finally see it!

And the master bathroom...


It's nice to finally see the wall color. And the tub area.  The concrete is going to be poured over the tub's edge and the front of it when they install the vanity I am having built. It's getting a concrete counter top, just like the kitchen.

And my guest room has a light fixture!


I really like how it turned out. I wasn't sure if I would like it when I ordered it... I was worried it was too big. But I think it works well in the room.

And they installed my smoke detectors...


I have them in every room.

The electrician also got a few of the outlets wired and plated, but not all.

The one where the custom TV cabinet is going is in place...


Now I just need Best Buy to get the TV I ordered in the store for pick up.

Only two weeks till I am sleeping there...

Comments

Popular Posts