I Have A Kitchen.

Holy shit!

I've waited for this day for so long!

With the exception of the microwave needing to still be put in... But here it is...


A kitchen!

A nice, shiny, new kitchen!


As soon as I came home, I put everything in it's place.

My coffee corner is all good to go...


And I have plenty of counter space...


All of my cookbooks, tea cups and coffee cups...


My collection of Martha Stewart Everyday Food...


And I'm really pleased with the knob and pull choices I made.


From Restoration Hardware, they're oil-rubbed bronze...


Gives it a "rustic" feel.

I miscalculated the number I need though. I still need two more for the pantry doors.


But I have so much space! I decided to make myself a "Baking Drawer."


And the drawer beneath it has just cookie cutters and pie plates in it.

I had forgotten that I'd asked the contractor to do this...


Make the pots and pans cabinet have rolling shelves! Genius! And so deep!

And many shelves in the upper cabinets...


I also wasn't expecting this...


A pull out spice rack!!!

The pantry should be done tomorrow, and then I can food away. But I am loving this space. Loving. Loving. Loving.

Comments

Popular Posts