Finally A Free Sunday.

It's been a while since I was able to take a Sunday completely to myself.

And I loved every second of it.

No work to get done. Nothing to do for the house. No schedule to run against. I had time to actually meditate... FOR A WHOLE 30 MINUTES!

It's been a while since I did that.

After sleeping in a little while, I pulled myself from my bed and drank coffee while reading news.  And then in the afternoon, I decided to go "downtown" in Encinitas and get a pedicure. A PEDICURE! I hadn't done that in almost four months.

I was loving the Sunshine while walking around from shop to shop... Picking up very hippie things, like sage to burn and a new eco-friendly non-BPA glass water bottle. Parking karma - as it always does - followed me on a sunny day where everyone was flocking to the area.

I plopped down at Ironsmith - a relatively new coffee roaster on the Coast Highway - for a Flat White.


And I had time to properly read through the latest issue of Porter magazine.

The view from my seat at the open-walled bar seat was premium...


Looking out at the weekly open-air market. 

Slowly settling into this pace of life... Where it's "Summer-ish" most of the year., and people are very nice.  It's getting easier to fall into relaxation, and not be so focused on work. 

Much easier.

Comments

Happy said…
Please start writing and beaching and bucket-listing!
Me said…
LOL! I plan to.

Popular Posts