A Spicy & Savory Evening.

I've had a very busy week... Just like last week... And just like the week to come (as I am traveling and completely booked solid with meetings and tasks to get done).

So a timeout this evening to indulge in this was needed...


I once again found myself at the end of this week with a bit of leftover watermelon and strawberries. So I used a little more of the jalapeno-infused tequila I made last month. YUM!

Early this morning, while flipping through y Pinterest boards, I came across a picture of Carne Asada tacos... And I knew what I would be making for dinner.


Simple, and not too bad for you...  Limes, an orange, garlic, onion, extra virgin olive oil were all going into a bowl this afternoon to marinate some skirt steak I'd picked up earlier in the morning.

It made a divine super...


I even picked up cotija cheese to make it feel even more rustic...


Amazing and light.

Just like my dinner setting...


Right on my back patio, as the Sun was setting and my neighbors' lights came on and kept charming company for me while I finished.

A nice, warm, calm, later Summer evening.

Comments

Popular Posts