A Very Special Episode Of Blossom - I Mean Spinning Logic... Jason Learns How The Female Body Works.

About a week and a half ago, I found myself in Austin, Texas.

The reason I was there was a little bit of business and a little bit of visiting one of my favorite people - Jason Havey.

It was a very relaxing weekend, spent mostly detached from technology... Exactly the kind of weekend I needed. Though Jason and I did find time to record our fourth podcast episode for his show Spinning Logic.


Definitely a solid free-flowing conversation, just like the previous episodes we have recorded. Very much worth a listen. Download the episode or listen online here.

We talked politics, abortion, ayahuasca, yoga, pondered what "freedom" really means... And I even took a few moments at the end to teach Jason how women's bodies work.

It was a very special episode of Blossom.  Er... I mean Spinning Logic.

Comments

Popular Posts