Coffee. Career. Travel.

We're all creatures of habit. 

This week finds me in Denver, working from our Denver office... But also because I am planning to attend a plant medicine retreat outside the city this weekend.  And one of the rituals I developed as a result of all of my travels has been to spend my evenings tucked in my hotel room with a large carafe of coffee, writing and working into the evening.


I also do this same thing upon waking up too, though. I order coffee from room service and write for a few hours.

It's comforting for me. Sometimes I think I could easily live in hotels for weeks on end.

Oh wait, I know I can do that. I've done it before.

I miss traveling as much as I did. I see me working out a way to have that life again AND have a committed career.

Some women feel like they have to choose between a career and children, and attempt to balance that out. For me, it's choosing between career and travel.

I am manifesting both.

Comments

Popular Posts