Personal Year Seven: Leaning In... To Me..

It's birthday day!

Well, it still is here in California. I still have an hour left of it. It's been a busy but focused day. And this is the first chance I am getting to finally do my numerology.

And it is a Year Seven!

Here's the math:

  • April 12, 2016
  • 4+12+2016
  • 4+1+2+2+0+1+6=16
  • 1+6 = 7

See?!?!  It's easier than Common Core Math!

Anyway...  Year Seven!

When I first got into numerology nine years ago, I was in a Year Seven. So I've come full circle with the practice, and can recall very clearly what was in my mindset back then... And how things all played out. I had just started down a spiritual learning path, and took a lot of time to get done the things that were calling me.  And even made peace with the things that were not calling me, and truly of no interest - despite the protests of my partner at the time.

This time around, I have more understanding  and appreciation of the Year Seven.  It's a year of self-reflection and manifestation.

From one source:
In this self-centered year, you will be seeking - and finding - a direction that feels right for you. A more serious side of your nature will emerge, along with a stark awareness that the status quo is simply not good enough any more. 
Instead of rushing out to find new opportunity, be patient and wait for opportunity to come to you. Trying to force yourself ahead will result in the same old feelings of dissatisfaction you thought your forcing would eliminate. This is not a time to do - it is a time to plan.
Another source online outright recommends spending time alone and being free from responsibilities.
One of the most profitable activities in with to engage during a personal year 7 is that of study and writing, for your ability to think clearly, analyze, and integrate your thoughts is peaked now. 
Combining all of this with Mark's reading this past weekend, as well as what has been marinating in my brain over the past number of months... It's time to block all distractions that have the tendency to overwhelm me, so that I can focus on pulling together my vision... Rather than just dabbling with it.

How this will all play out... I have an idea. And I am ready to be a little more fearless than I have been.

I mean, between the Uranus transits and Sanango this Summer, I have very little say in things. But where I do have control is how I flow and deal with things. And today was a perfect day for me to lean into my own feelings, and really... truly... completely... and totally... stop giving a fuck.

Sounds way harsher than it actually is. It really just means I need to get my act together.

Comments

Popular Posts