Numerology: Year 7.

I seem to find myself running into various combination of numbers repeatedly in my life; more so lately.

For instance, I often see triple and quadruple ones (111 or 1111) and triple threes (333). I see this combination a few times a day usually. It could be the address on a building. Or the clock reading the time. Or the page number of a book. In fact, while writing this blog just now, the auto draft in blogger noted "Draft autosaved at 11:11 PM."

Another number I keep running into, though I have all my life, is the number seven. I was born in 1977. In numerology, my personal number is seven; as the month and day I was born on add up to seven.

One thing I learned while on my vacation last week was that I am currently in a "Seven Year." In Numerology, life runs on a nine-year cycle. When I turned 30, here in 2007, (another seven!) I began my seventh year in my current cycle.

The seventh year in the cycle is a year of "analysis and understanding." It's the year in the cycle when you take a look at the previous active year (which, let's face it, last year was... the sixth year tends to be) and the upcoming active one (the eighth year.) You do a lot of introspective analysis and reflection on what your life is and where you need to be going.

They told me the best thing I can do in this year is separate myself from too much extra responsibility. Because I will need to do a lot of meditation, writing, studying, research, etc, during this time. They say business pressures should be easy. And that's not going to be a year that is big on "action." It has to be a year of focusing purely on "me." (Or "mostly," anyways.)

They warned me though, "Year seven is when people tend to fall into a depression... With all the questioning." So that's why it is best to really free up any unnecessary attachments on yourself. The less you have draining your energy, the better.

Of course this doesn't mean you should "86" friends and significant others from your lives though! It just means you will probably spend less time with them than you did in the previous year.

So I find it amusing that earlier this year I declared 2007 as the "Year of Me." And it's also worth noting that I managed to purge my energy-draining job late last year; subconsciously in preparation (perhaps?) for this year of self-meditation. And the acupuncture and healing treatments I have been doing a lot of (hydrotherapy and yoga challenges) could also be considered a preparation for entering this seventh year.

Oh! And the giving up of meat (for the most part)... That could be a subconscious preparation too. So many animals receive ethically questionable treatment to become our food... It is best that I eat fewer things that have so much negative energy running through them. (I'd rather eat happy animals. Still no poultry, pork or veal though. Uck!)

I did manage to set-up myself, prior to entering this seventh year, with a job that is much more manageable for me to take on the personal challenges I have this year.

So it seems like this is definitely supposed to be a "selfish" year of sorts.

Looking at another family member's numerology stats, I realized they too are in a seventh year. They experienced similar changes in their life late last year... Prior to entering their seventh year.

Good news for us both; the eighth year in the cycle (which we will each begin on our birthdays) is the year of "attainment and capital gains." So, essentially, after having done so much reflection in the seventh year, things will pay off in the eighth year.

Want to know how to figure out your personal year in the cycle? It's super easy... Simply add together the digits of the last birthday you had, till they equal one number.

Here's mine as an example: April 12, 2007. 4+1+2+2+0+0+7= 7

My family member's: October 25, 2006. 1+0+2+5+2+0+0+6= 7

Comments

Popular Posts