Not Too Feminine... Not Too Masculine... Just Right?

Last month I pondered whether I had truly found an ideal bedding set for mine and my husband's bedroom. Most of the feedback I got was that it was WAY too feminine.

I ended up agreeing with you.

But I think I may have found an even better choice, also from Anthropologie. A sky blue and chocolate number!



I think it is much less frou-frou than the last one. I'm not big on the masculine "graphic block" designs that are typically appealing to guys. And simple stripes would be way too boring. So a more masculine color set mixed with a soft design, I think, is a good compromise.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its beautiful. The colors are just right and it is not too masculine. Is it washable?
Me said…
Yep. Totally machine washable!
bonbonagogo said…
Love it! What does the husband think?
Me said…
Husband is on a business trip in Calgary... So I haven't sent him a picture of it yet. But he occasionally reads this blog. So maybe he will leave a comment too.

Popular Posts