Five Minute Face?

I'm always running into articles, in magazines and online, that talk about how women don't need to spend 20 minutes putting on their make-up in the morning. They usually go on and on about how women can shave time of their morning beauty routine by following a "five-minute" application.

I'm confused though... It only takes me about three minutes (TOPS) to put on my make-up in the morning. Am I doing something wrong?

I came across another one of these postings online today. As I was reading through the breakout of the make-up application, I was startled to see that women spend almost a full minute applying mascara and another full minute lining their eyes!

Does it really take some women that long to do that? I spend maybe 20 seconds in total on both things combined. And my foundation? Well, I use mineral powder, and that only takes me about 20 seconds to layer on. And 30 seconds to get on your blush? That takes maybe 10 seconds for me.

If make-up took any longer than this to apply in the morning, I probably just wouldn't wear it. Too high-maintenance!

Comments

Popular Posts