It's Damn Fine Coffee.

I am surrounded in downtown by a plethora of coffee choices. I have Green Mountain, Seattle's Best, Dunks, and (of course) Starbucks. With Dunks and Starbucks, there are a ridiculous amount of locations... All within mere feet of each other.

However, today I branched out from my usual Starbucks crappy made cappuccino and ventured blocks out of my way to go to one of my all time faves... Peet's Coffee & Tea.

Not only do they make fantastic cappuccinos, but Peet's is the one place in downtown where I can get in and out quickly with my cup. I was in and out in three minutes during today's visit. I'm usually at Starbucks for a full 10 minutes. So the shorter time was worth it to go out of my way.

Another great thing about Peet's is it's website. I like that they give definitions of what specific drinks are... They don't do that at Starbucks.

I still like Starbucks though... But I think I will begin hitting Peet's more often. The coffee is just too good. And you can't underestimate the value of a properly made cappuccino.

Comments

Popular Posts