Tanks: A Necessary Staple.

As soon as I get the first hint that Spring is on it's way (such as a day where the temp is above 40 degrees), I start buying up tank tops left and right.

For me, tanks are three-season staple. I wear them Spring through Fall. They are perfect for layering under sweaters and cardigans on cooler days. So as soon as tanks are available in stores, I begin buying up as many as I can.

And this year, I have probably bought about a dozen... All from one place... J. Crew.

J. Crew is probably the best place to find a wide variety of colorful tanks. They pretty much have the entire rainbow. And I have pretty much bought it. And at about $10 a tank, they're totally worth it.

I mean, you can never have enough white tanks.



(Or blue, pink, red, black, cerulean blue, sky blue, kelly green, hot pink, fuchsia, coral, tangerine...)

Comments

Popular Posts