Another Healthy Spa Lunch.

The food at this resort has been very good overall. I was able to chow down some yummy fish tacos this afternoon by the pool.



It was even better than the "Spa Pizza" I had earlier in the week.



The presentation of food at this place is simple but amazing.

The Husband ordered his standard club sandwich (which is pretty much the only thing he orders for lunch anywhere). I was sneaking some fries from his plate… And I accidentally took down a small piece of bacon that fell off of his sandwich into the pile of crisp starchy goodness. I gagged immediately.

I remember when I used to think there was nothing finer in the world than cuisine that contained bacon. Now, I find the smell and the taste painful.

But the tacos kicked ass.

Comments

Anonymous said…
since when did you start hating bacon??? god i have missed out lately -- i am so behind!

Popular Posts