Best Beauty Book.

Over the years, I've bought a couple of beauty books that were interesting reads. But none really contained advice that I felt inspired to follow. Then, a few months back, I picked up the new beauty book, "Allure: Confessions of a Beauty Editor."

Written by the current Allure Editor-In-Chief, Linda Wells, this is a book loaded with true beauty advice. No fluff. It contains true tips for every thing from how to properly wash your face to how to make the most of your massage at the spa. I keep finding myself referencing the pages of the book at least once a week.

This morning I was looking up info on when you should go see a dermatologist to have your skin checked. (I got a bit of a severe sun burn on vacation earlier this month when I forgot to put SPF on my chest area.)

It's a good reference tool to have on hand. I found advice in there that I would have a hard time finding online.

Comments

Popular Posts