"...Because My Chakra-Balancer Said So?"

Tonight's belly dancing class was fun.

The first two classes we have had were focused on teaching us the basic components to belly dancing... Hand rolls. Hip rolls. Shimmies. Hip pops. Head rolls. Basically, they teach you how to simultaneously move parts of your body individually. And it's a lot harder than you think. (And for some reason, my thighs have begun to hurt while in class from all the work.)

Tonight though, at the start of the class, the teacher asked the class why we had decided to take belly dancing instead of something like tap. I was grateful that I was kind of tucked in a corner and she couldn't pick on me. It would have been kind of awkward (and I would have had a lot of explaining to do) to say:

"Because my chakra-balancer said it would be good for me to do."

I'm trying to keep a low-profile.

Comments

Popular Posts