Pot Luck Fun.

Back at one of my old jobs, we had a very cool tradition going. Every Friday, someone on the team would bring in breakfast. Whether you picked it up or made it by hand, if it was your designated week, you brought in enough breakfast for the whole team... Which at the time was about 13 people.

Well, since I left, that team has now grown to over 20 people. I don't know if they still do the breakfast thing... But I imagine it is quite a burden now having to cover for that many people.

Well, one of my former co-workers (KT) just sent me this link that feature's some other companies potluck dishes. And some of them look like they were imagined after having a whole lot of pot... And not much luck.

My favorite is the casserole with tots on the top.


Though, I'm not quite sure I understand why there is a grill featured in the picture.

Anyone have a guess?

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes we still do breakfast and i was in charge last week...aka i paid my sister, the pastry chef, off to make bfast for 20 peeps...ha ha ha...i should have requested she made tater tot casserole :-p

Popular Posts