Best Download Ever: Dress Assistant.

Many, MANY thanks to my friend Wighty for this find...

He sent me a link last night for a super cool download he discovered on the Apple.com site. It's called "Dress Assistant."

Now, some of my friends know one of my guilty pleasures is my "Wardrobe Spreadsheet" on my computer. It's an Excel spreadsheet in which I input every item I purchase for my wardrobe, including when I purchased it and what I payed for it.

I even have a pie chart with all my different categories!



But this new download takes my "secret" passion to a whole new level!

It combines the inputs from my Excel spreadsheet and adds in the following:
  • Pictures of every item I own
  • Real time weather for my city of choice (So I will know how many layers to pile on before I leave the house)
  • Functionality to record combinations of wardrobe elements


This is such a cool tool!

Comments

Me said…
Lame to leave a comment on my own blog, but... Did anyone else notice that according to the pie chart, 15% (the largest slice) of my wardrobe is "handbags"?

"Hi, I'm the Missus... I'm a 'handbag-aholic.'"

Popular Posts