Pour Vivre Heureux, Vivons Cachés.

I tuck away, in my house, rarely to be seen. 

Except by my neighbors whose dog is best friends with my dog. (George demands to be let out at least once a day to say "hi" to the dog. Her screeching chatter as she stares out the large front window can be heard in my office - indicating that her friends are outside and she must go pay a visit.) Or by those at the yoga studio where I practice and teach. 

I enjoy hiding away. I always have.

It is, in fact, where I am happiest. 

Me, hiding behind a kombucha that was delicious.


I've never felt that I was missing out on anything. If I wanted to seek adventure, I sought it. Sometimes with people, mostly without. 

I struggle with accommodating the energy of others. I love talking with others. But in person connection needs to largely be limited. Because I definitely give off a, "Can you please leave me along in peace!" kind of vibe after some time.

Even in relationships.

I'm not socially awkward. I find myself to be engaging. Able to carry a topic of discussion - in a genuine way. 

Not forced. Not compensating. 

"To live happily, live hidden."

Comments

Popular Posts