The Pouting Disapproval Of George Ruth Bader Ginsburg Molina.

If I say to my dog, "We are going to get in the car and go to Granny's house," she looks at me with the notorious head tilt dogs do when they are trying to understand something you've said to them.


In George's case, she's waiting to see which bag I pull out to put our stuff in to for the trip.

This one means it is a short trip and I will be with her the whole time.


This one is the mother fucker...


It means I am going for a longer trip, and she will be left at Granny's for a few days.

Or in the case of next weekend, It will be for seven days.

We got home this morning from a quick trip to Granny's house overnight. And I decided to get a head start on getting packed for next weekend. So I pulled the travel case out... And she looked at me with the pouting disapproval. 

She is a smart dog. She knows what is up. 

Comments

Popular Posts