Gray Hair (EEK!) & Sulfates.

Tomorrow I am FINALLY getting my gray hairs colored.

Yes, I have gray hairs... And lot of them!



I haven't colored my hair since early December. So it will be nice to have solid espresso brown hair again. No gray, no red, no blonde... All the random little strands of my natural color.

Such a nice treat! I can't wait! And I think I am going to pick up some of this new sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to see if it will help the color last longer than four weeks.

Comments

i have my first gray hair one, right on my hairline. it pops back up every 5 weeks right before i dye my hair again. lil bastard.
Unknown said…
Hi Missus --

I'm curious: do you have any tips about where to go for a great massage in Boston?
Me said…
Hi Caitlin!

I always go to Exhale Spa to get my massages. They have great masseuses there.

Popular Posts