Hermes Motorcycle-Esque Boots - I WANT!

Ohhhh...

I have been on a mad hunt for a pair of really good, really cool, flat motorcycle boots for a while now. And my hunts have turned up nothing. At least, nothing in my searches have turned anything in a reasonable price range.

And while a the airport today, waiting for my flight, I saw these awesome bad-boys on Giselle in the new issue of Harper's Bazaar.



A closer look at them...



I love the buckles and the slouch they have. They are gorgeous! And $$$$. Even if I bought them at Hermes in Paris next month as a "when in Paris" indulgence, I still couldn't justify buying them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
omg, those are so so so super cute!!!!!
That Girl! said…
It must be the perspective of the photo but all I can think is, "jeezus Gisele has a HUGE foot!!!" Back away Godzilla!

Have you looked at Fiorentini and Baker at all? They sell them at Barney's and every season I consider getting a pair. They're really cool and super classic.

I think this is a new style for spring; it's very cute:
http://www.barneys.com/Bi/158585097,default,pd.html
Me said…
I have seen the F&B boots on the website before, and I do like them... But they have a heel. A sturdy one, but I am craving flat ones.

Popular Posts