Jimmy Choo Hunter Wellies.

I was casually flipping through the latest issue of Vogue the morning, while taking my early-day soy latte at the neighborhood Bucks, when I saw these bad boys on the last page...



Sure, they may look like your average Hunter Wellies... But holy hell, they are NOT! Wanna know what they are???

JIMMY CHOO HUNTER WELLIES!!!

This is serious shit, people! Jimmy Choo and Hunter paired up together to produce a freaking phenomenal pair of rubber rain boots that are "crocodile embossed," to give them that luxurious look and feel.

Wanna know the cost?

They are $395. For rain boots! But you know what? If I ever came across them in person at the local "Choo-tique," I would totally buy them.

Eff me gently with a chainsaw! I don't know if I could restrain myself around them.

Comments

Bayjb said…
I won't lie, I'm totally salivating over these and $395 isn't a lot for something like this. Me likey.
Anonymous said…
I'm not sure what this says about my sense of frivolity, but I think that's a completely reasonable price for those fine, fine rainboots!

Have you checked out the Treesje Mortale line? Looks like it would be up your alley given your love of the skull motif.
Me said…
LOL!!!

I am so grateful you both think the price isn't that bad for these! I felt guilty at first... But these things are so awesome looking!
Frogger said…
I want these. Now.
I think it's a steal. As an original Hunter fanatic I would buy these in a SECOND!

Great find!!!

xox0

Popular Posts