The Missus Says: "WTF Spring?"

Forgive me Father (dear readers), for I have sinned... It has been two weeks since my last podcast. But I have been somewhat preoccupied... This weather has been atrocious!

Or rather, it was atrocious... And then it got really swell this weekend. And all of Boston was in the streets soaking up the warmth we were treated to. Then, this morning, horror...

I talk about it in this week's episode of "The Missus Says..."



Thanks for listening and watching! (And, sorry for the poor production quality. Still working on learning!)

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
OMG! SO Weird!!! Not what I expected your voice to sound like! Very cool though...

We were actually walking around the South End ourselves on Sunday -- doing a little playground hopping and grabbing some coffee at Francesca's.

What application did you use to make this? I've been pondering the whole podcast thing...

Thanks for sharing!
Me said…
LOL!

What did you expect my voice to sound like?!?! And is that I didn't meet your expectation a good thing or a bad thing?

LOL!

I used Garage Band (on a Mac) to record the voice. And I used iMovie (on a Mac) to combine the pictures with the voice.

It is surprisingly easy, once you get the hang of it.
BFW (Tammy) said…
I don't know... just different! And no, it wasn't a bad thing! Just weird... :)

Popular Posts