Best At-Home Detox.

My energy is "zero." Which is odd, given how much caffeine I put in me today. I determined that I must be so "toxic" internally that I should sweat some of it out. But I needed more sweating than just a Bikram class. So I finally decided to try a bath recipe I saw on Pinterest.



  • 3 pints of Hydrogen Peroxide
  • 2 ounces of ground ginger
  • Full hot bath
  • Soak for 30 minutes
It was tough to sit in the tub for that long. Normally it's no problem. But the sweat starts to pour out of you while sitting there!

Talk about "juicy!"

It was fantastic. I loved it. I guzzled a whole liter of water in that 30 minutes... Which is faster than I drink it in a Bikram class. Now I feel very relaxed and really can't be bothered by crap.

I know I shouldn't... But I would do this every night if I could. It's an awesome detox!

Comments

Popular Posts