My Least-Favorite Product... Possibly Ever.

Prepare yourselves... I have found a product worthy of ranting about here. Normally I try to keep positive, give my recommendations, rave about things I find worthy... But I have encountered something that is so awful, I feel compelled to share my experience.

About a month ago I was seduced by a shopgirl to give a new product a try. I had been using Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray for years. YEARS! But the shopgirl asked me if I had tried a similar product that was newer. I told her I hadn't, but that I was always open to recommendations.

She recommended this...


Josie Maran's Bohemian Waves Aragan Mist Texture Volume & Moisture.

WTF? Not joking... That is the name of the product. That should have been a signal to me that it would be utter crap on my hair.

I used the spray for about a month. I held on to hope that my first experience using it wouldn't be the standard. But it was. And it was awful!

Crunchy. Sticky. Gnarly. That's what it did to my hair! It was frizzy and nasty! Not soft to the touch. And it did nothing for my natural waves except make them look(and feel) as though I had sprayed Aquanet from 1989 on them.

Not worth the price. And you will have to use a clarifying shampoo to get the sticky feeling out of your strands.

Comments

Anonymous said…
All surf sprays suck. Not gonna lie.
Anonymous said…
I hate surf sprays period.

Popular Posts