I Would Rock The SHIZ Out Of The Celine Dion!

Epic.

In case you ever need birthday or holiday gift ideas for me... I would be happy with any of the below...


I would wear the Barry White or Phil Collins tees without any hint of irony.

I'd torch the Marc Anthony one and upload a video of it.

The Celine Dion "My Heart Will Go On" one? I'd wear that one as often as I could... LOUD AND PROUD.  But with irony... Though she is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I will have to find out where these are sold.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Please share where one can buy those T shirts. I wanna rock the Celine Dion one at Amazon. Insane!
Me said…
I'm trying to get that info. Someone posted it on Facebook. But they didn't say where one could get one.
jjdactyl said…
These are amazing! Any luck finding the source?
Anonymous said…
Metalorgie posted it. But I don't know the language they use. So I have no idea if they're for sale or not. -_-;;
Me said…
Yeah.. My mum sent me the Metalorgie link. It was in French. they do not sell it. :(
Anonymous said…
You can buy them here.
http://www.backstreet-merch.com/stores/metalorgie/

Popular Posts