Peaceful Wednesday.

The heat is on full blast this morning... I actually have the windows open in the bedroom.  But the sight outside my windows is beautiful...



Just a little frosty. I would barely consider this "snowy."

All of this yoga lately must be keeping me perpetually warm. I walk out of class in the evenings and I don't even button up my coat. I'm glowing from the heat still, as I walk the 10 minutes home, where - once I'm there - I chug water for about 30 minutes.

I crave it. But not as much as I crave this...



Juice! Juice I made myself from This...



And this...


Feeling very rested and peaceful lately. I imagine it won't last. But I'll keep plugging away as though it will. This is the kind of rest I've been needing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you just use a blender for the juice, or an actual juicer- what type?
Me said…
I bought an actual juicer. The one I procured was from Williams-Sonoma. It was a Breville juicer for about $150.

Popular Posts