Breast Milk Ice Cream: Free Range It May Be, But Organic?

Breast feeding, when it comes to babies, is a wonderful thing. If I ever had kids, it's not something I would do... As I don't even like my husband being remotely reliant on me to feed him - or even keep food in this house.

But when it comes to breast milk... No one past the age of one - in my opinion - needs it. So you can imagine how skeeved out I am at the thought of someone making ice cream made out of human breast milk and selling it.

Here is NMAWorldEdition's take on the story...



Eww!

On top of that, they have the audacity to call it "organic"... Which it ain't. "Free range"? Yes. "Organic"? No.

Comments

Unknown said…
BWAHAHAHAHA! I wonder what the basis is for them calling it Organic! OMG this made me laugh so hard I almost peed.

Popular Posts