There's A Grocery Store Here!

I am here in Providenciales (aka "Provo")!

VACATION!!!!

We had a little rain. But it is so warm! And I am fine with the sun not shining when there is warmth. We ran out to the beach for a few minutes... Then walked over to the shopping area we remembered from three years ago.

To our dismay, the little convenience store we usually shopped at was gone. We walked all around the little shopping area, and found no place where we could buy some food to keep stocked in the resort condo we are staying at.

Then, off in the distance, I spotted a tall white building. Just beyond the trees... A couple hundred feet away. We got closer...


A grocery store!!!

They built a grocery store near the resort since we were last here three years ago!

We snagged proper food, for fairly cheap too! And I scored a bottle of wine as well.

Genius!

I love this island so much.

Comments

ahhhhhh but did they have cheezits?
Me said…
No. No they did not. :(

Popular Posts