Color For Spring & Summer.

A few weeks back, the color Emerald sent style watchers all in a tizzy... "The color of the season!" "Emerald City!"

I like green. I don't wear much of it. But I do like it. However, I like one color much more... And I think it will be the color to wear this spring and summer...

Red.



Red is a high-energy color. I don't own nearly enough red things... And I am planning to change that this season. I am just crazy about this color.

When I put something red on to my body, I feel more confident. Smarter. Sexier - but not in a whore-ish way. You have to really own your look when you wear red.

Yes, I will definitely be wearing more red this Spring and Summer.

Comments

amandadawn said…
I was just saying the same thing this past weekend. I broke the heel of my last pair of red shoes and have been without for almost a year--I miss wearing red. I usually accessorize in red, but I am going to integrate more red this year. =)

Popular Posts