The Wicked Wench.

I don't really ever paint my nails. It's not my thing.

Between the hot yoga and the constant typing at a laptop all day for work, my nails are in no shape to be painted. Professional manicures are a bit of a waste on me. I do buy nail polish, but it is usually for my toe nails.

This season, though, I am switching things up a little bit.

Back in late November, I was reading an article in one of the dozen women's/fashion magazines I read each month when I came across a new Chanel color that was going to be out relatively soon...


Since I live in Canada though, and goods aren't as easily available as they are elsewhere, I decided to get in the game early and went straight to the only real department store in Toronto and inquired as to how I could procure this color when it came out.

They put my name on a waitlist.

I didn't actually think I would get it... Because the list was already quite long. But surprisingly, I got the call late Sunday this past week. And by Monday evening, it was all mine!


It's a grey color that has a green luminescence to it.

It's a fun color. I really like it. I feel a bit wicked wearing it.

Comments

Cara said…
I was the same way, only polished my toes, but for the past two months I have been on a polish my nails kick. I usually like the darker colors but I am loving Katy Perry's colors for OPI - Teenage Dream and The one that got away. And I just saw that OPI has a Glee collection out......

OK, did I just write about nail polish?!? lol
Unknown said…
I'm wearing that color on my toes right now!
Tiabla said…
I've got that color on my toenails right now! Great luminescence.

Popular Posts