Busiest Time Of The Year!

This is the time of year when things are always busiest at work. You may think that the Fall might be the busiest time... Or December, as the year winds down.

You would be wrong.

I have so much on my plate right now - none of which can be shoved off and delegated to others - that I find myself working nonstop. And I am efficient. More efficient than you can imagine. I could have an efficiency challenge with a former CEO and totally wipe her floor with my skills.

There's just so much to do. So much that I will be working all day tomorrow - Sunday. I worked all day today, after I got home from teaching the early morning class. And now I have at least 12 hours of work ahead of me tomorrow.

At least that much.

I know... No pity. The weight of the world isn't on my shoulders...


...So I need to stop acting like it is.

But come May/June... It will be nice and quiet. That's how it usually goes. But until then, don't kid yourself - Q1 is always the busiest time of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts