When Evening Falls In the T&C...

I am loving this resort even more than I did three years ago when I was last here. The free Wifi makes it so easy for me to get things done while on "vacation."

Seriously, if you ever want to come to Providenciales for a vacation, I highly recommend the Royal Sands. Condo-style suites... We have a washer/dryer, full bath, one bedroom, TWO flat screen TVs, kitchen with dishwasher and cooking utensils/pots-pans...

And a covered patio.



Unlike when I went to Rome three years ago and was mocked by hotel staff for needing to procure 10 hours of Internet, here I just turn on the computer and am online in seconds. I have been so productive in the past two days!

So productive, in fact, I am getting ready to launch a new site. All while drinking a class of pinot and enjoying the evening falling before me.

Comments

Rachel Koontz said…
Love that "yogapedia" is on your computer screen :) I would say to leave the blog behind on your vacation... but who am I kidding? Blogging is one my favorite things to do when I'm on break :)

Enjoy!!!
Me said…
Amen! I don't get people who say, "Enjoy your vacation! Go offline!"

Being "offline" is more my idea of stress than it is a "vacation."
I will look forward to your new site and hope that it includes some internet marketing insight along with yoga insight as it is clear you are a pro in the former as well as the latter.
Now, that is HEAVEN! I had a similar setup in Koh Lanta, Thailand. Amazing WiFi connection overlooking the Andaman Sea. PERFECTION!

The bartender kept saying to me, "You are your boyfriend [not really my boyfriend] are working SO HARD!"

Well, not really. We'd have been going crazy without it.

Popular Posts