Two Homes. Two Empty Fridges.

Not that you thought it was glamorous... But in case you did, I am here to break your heart with the idea that having two homes was glamorous.

If anything, it leaves you starving.  

No, not because you are paying for two residences (in my case, one in Toronto and one in NYC).  It is because you find your self not wanting to keep food in your kitchen for fear that it is going to go bad before you have the chance to eat it.

I am in Toronto today, and I am starving.

The Husband, who resides at this house full time, isn't the best at grocery shopping.  That was something I usually took care of when I lived here.  And now that I am not, the fridge is kind of bare. But the story isn't any different at the NYC apartment.  I keep my kitchen pretty bare too. 

So I come home to Toronto to an empty kitchen.  I go home to NYC to an empty kitchen.

Only Kate Moss would (probably) say that "an empty kitchen is glamorous."

Comments

Popular Posts