There are the guilty pleasures and things I totally talk about with other people. Such as:
- I cherish anything Hello Kitty!
- My un-dying and everlasting devotion to watching the Gilmore Girls.
- How much I dig pirates.
- That I contain more knowledge on the important subject of Harry Potter than most other 28-year olds.
And then there are the guilty pleasures and things only my husband knows about:
That I have three Ashlee Simpson songs on my iPod. (Come on... They're catchy tunes!)
- That I have two Hillary Duff songs on my iPod.
- That I love Peanutbutter and pickles on toast. (Yummy!)
- That I take a bubblebath with candles every day. (I'm serious.)
- That if I could spend an entire Saturday watching re-runs of Laguna Beach, I would consider it to be one of the best Saturdays ever.
And further still, are the guilty pleasures and things I keep completely to myself. But here are a few that I will confess to (for now):
- That whenever I get a new Harry Potter book, I skip to the last 10 pages and read that first.
- That I like to sprinkle toasted coconut into a container of dark chocolate frosting and eat by the spoonful for dessert. (I only eat five spoonfuls at the most.)