Dilemma!

Oh dear!

I always do stuff like this. I act before I think. Oh dear...

So, a very well known online job website found my resume in their database last week. (Give you two guesses as to who it is.) I had a phone interview with their HR person, just for kicks. You know, to find out more info on the company. I mean, this is a well known company... When they ask, you take the phone call.

Then, I had a phone interview with the person who the position reports into. (He is based in NYC.) And the job would be something I have already done at my previous job... So, bottom line: I know I could really kick ass at the job.

But....

The dilemma is though, this company is 25 miles outside the city of Boston. Which means an hour commute at the least. And I don't own a car. And I don't want to own a car.

Oh, and did I mention they would like me to come in for an in-person interview tomorrow????

Oh, and the commuter rail doesn't go to this town.... So.....

Oh dear!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't do it! From everyone i know that has worked at Monster - it is hell - long hours - backstabbing - little recognition for a job well done and as an added bonus it's in the middle of nowhere!

Popular Posts