Human's Fantasy.

The Husband and I were chatting a few nights ago about a fantasy he has...

"I wish you would split your time a little more evenly between Boston and Toronto. You could just teach yoga classes there and yoga classes here in Toronto."

Ah. Lovely fantasy. One I would actually love to fulfill. However, it is far easier said than done. Teaching classes in both cities is difficult to come by.  It means coordinating across two studio franchises, and taking away classes from teachers who want to teach fulltime in both cities.

Not an easy thing to accomplish. But it is a lovely fantasy.

I told Human (The Husband) that maybe if he wishes really hard for it, it will manifest into reality. He just wants me to be able to spend a little more time up here in Toronto each month with him.

Poor fella.

Comments

Popular Posts